Monday, August 8, 2011

Day 211 & 212, 365 days of 2011

Sunday, August 7th, 2011
Happy Sunday?  I went dress shopping with some of my favorite lady friends, no luck. They didn't have the color the bride to be was looking for. So now it's back to the drawing board :grumbles: Seems to me we're running short on time, I'm sure she is unhappy about this. 
Had an awesome night and got Pokey some new socks for school.  Whewt! 

Monday, August 8th, 2011
So I was told yesterday I looked like Uma Thurman from Pulp Fiction. It's obviously the hair, but still flattering.  I lub some Uma Thurman!  :)
Today was the first day of school for Pokey. So in between panic attacks all day worrying that the mishap from her first day of Kindergarten would repeat. Called daycare only twice at the end of the day and she made it off the bus to daycare.  Whew!  I can't stand the thoughts of her getting off anywhere else, I'm sure this is everyone though!
Work was craptastic, but it's Monday so don't act surprised or anything. 
Pokey was grumptastic this morning as well, hated the clothes she picked out as well as the shoes that we agreed on at the shoe store. Oh lucky me I get to go back to the shoe store with hopes they will exchange them being as I've no receipt. My little silly Pokey.  I don't understand what's to hate about those shoes. But then again, perhaps she doesn't have the same love for almost any shoes that I do! 

Goodnight Dingleberries.  I'm trying if you haven't noticed. I've read all I can read tonight.  Let's shoot for making sure I've read them all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. First day of school already? Geesh I don't think we ever went back to school until after labor day.

    I've never been a parent, however I think every child gets to a point of being the anti parent for likes and dislikes.

    They should allow you to exchange the shoes, it's not like you are asking for a cash refund. Things businesses need to do to keep repeat business!

    Happy Daze : )

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: