Monday, September 21, 2015

A minute outside

I've been eating a little better and trying to get out of the house on days that we don't have somewhere to be.  Today was one of those days, we had fun.  I started working on a crazy rant, psycho poo flinging post.  But this is better.

 Sorry Dingleberries, this was one I was working on last week and didn't get it loaded.  Somestimes there is a delay between my phone and this google + thing and well ... I forget stuff sometimes.

Me and my monkeys went on a little walk, went visit Papa MB and do some walking ..

E monkey Loves popsicles. 

haha..

Hoping all is well your way today!!

-Hang in there






3 comments:

  1. love where you're walking! looks like you get the fresh air and the pretty nature. I'm with E Monkey. I love popsicles too!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look like a great place for a walk.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: