Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Party Pooper




Working on the guest list and menu and decorations and just planning in general for E Monkey's birthday celebration this weekend. 

I'm getting some ..... words ..... from a guest.  Said guest is being ... difficult ... about the menu. Turns out (guest) doesn't approve of said menu.

Making smart alecky comments about not coming and eating before hand.  It's becoming quite annoying.  I hope (guest) is kidding.

Dis Mama Monkey has a lot of her Mama MB attitude and might not hesitate, considering the pressure and stress to snap some neck bones and fling some poo.

Just sayin'

-Hang in there! 

5 comments:

  1. Just give guest a "Batter Up!" yell and start flinging. Some people's kids...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How rude of a guest to criticize your menu. I wouldn't be inviting them back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Miss Manners and Dear Abby would have a thing or two to say about your guest's attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may understand if the guest has specific dietary needs/restrictions/beliefs, but there is a tactful and polite way to go about that. Just because they don't "like" what is on your menu doesn't give them any right to be a pest about it. I am a picky eater. I do not tell people I won't eat or that I'll eat before hand. If I eat before, I don't tell anyone because I don't want to be rude. Either way, I try what's available and put on a brave face. Typically, no one notices. Hopefully they stop be so rude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How annoying! I hope said guest brings an awesome gift and happy birthday to lil monkey!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: