Monday, February 28, 2022

Surgery 1

 I don't know what to say or do at this point. I believe myself to be mentally exhausted and the anxiety is doing me no favors!  Today was surgery day.  The doctors put in the cath port and the peg tube aka feeding tube.  He's not currently unable to eat, but the oncologist didn't want to proceed without having one in place, just in case it becomes impossible for him to eat.  I get it, but it was quite the event and the pain though still fully there is just now beginning to ease up a little.  Dude it's been like 12 hours. I'm almost dead tired, and I didn't have to deal with half of what he dealt with today. 


Until next time, Ill keep hanging in there. I hope you'll do the same. 


-MB

1 comment:

  1. Praying each day. Too many people I know right now going through this same stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: