Wednesday, February 23, 2022

I'm not the only one

 Today was an early day, we're still early in the phasing and today was a day that will mark the near future.  If the cancer has spread somewhere, it will mean .... what I'm not sure but more than I'm ready to assume, or so I imagine.  Today we arrived early for a PET scan and an MRI.  Doctors' orders, he will use these   two scans to determine the stage of the cancer, I'm not sure I have the strength to know. Good thing we don't find out until Friday. Because I'm tired boss, so tired. 




I've no room to complain, I'm just the "care taker".  I'm not the one with cancer.  

1 comment:

  1. You aren't matching the physical part, but the emotional end isn't easy... just get some rest when you can, and keep praying!

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: