I've mentioned in my last post, among other things, that baby shower for Sissy MB was on my list of MUST DO!
You would not believe how incredibly overwhelming and time consuming and
it is to plan, not only a baby shower but crafts for Bible School all the while finding out that not only did you plan the shower on the same day as
- early registration for said Bible School. BUT
- Mr MB has also neglected to mention this is also the same day as the nephews THIRTEENTH BIRTHDAY! Ahhhhh a major milestone and guess who won't be there!!
THE MB FAMILY!
So all of that being said and out there. The baby shower, though stressful, is also pretty fun. I remember being the host of her first baby shower, TEN years ago. WE didn't do any of these new fun ideas that they have these days. I'm sure they had these ideas ten years ago, bbuuuuut I didn't do them. I should have done them.
I'm doing them this year:
- Cute little party favors,
- cheesy little games for everyone.
- I've invited friends and family.
- It's going to be quite the shindig!
I'm pretty excited! But it's back to work!!
-Hang in there!!