Sunday, September 28, 2014

Something good for dinner.



Invited Papa MB over for meatloaf dinner tonight.
It's been a while since we had some real dinner.
We always have lunch on Sunday's after church, but it's been a while since dinner. And lunch usually just consists of some gross fast food. Had Arbys today,
Sure it was something different for us, but still not good.
Not like this dinner good.  

Also made a trip up to some place called Morganton, Ga yesterday.
Which was interesting.
I saw a sign for a swinging bridge!  Which I'm pretty excited to go back and check out.
Also saw some neked guy on the side of the road. 
Guessing he had ants in his pants or something, cause he sho was butt neked for all the world to see.
Luckily Pokey didn't see anything!

Guess how big the monkeys are!!



Hmm, we all have that same look.
How cute is that!!

So back to the point of the post.

I was pretty bummed when Pokey took off to the living room to sit with her dinner.
I'm use to MR MB doing this
(turns out people really do not ever change)
So Pokey was doing the same tonight and it broke my heart a little, of course E monkey would be sitting in the kitchen with me, because he doesn't have much choice.  But now Pokey wouldn't be there with us.
I watched Papa MB set his plate on the table and was quite happy to see that he would be having dinner with me tonight.
It was awesome.
Eventually Pokey made it back into the kitchen with us.
My family may be falling apart and dysfunctional, but for just one night,
it was good.

Hang in there Dingleberries!


5 comments:

  1. Glad you had that one good night to build and reflect on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen, I will take what I can get and enjoy it too!!

      Delete
  2. Teach her why you like it when she eats with you. If it helps, tell her I said, I sure wish I had meals with a family once again. I miss that... But no one was really interested in being a family after my Mom passed...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, that happens. We don't see my sister very much anymore, I guess that's just the way somethings go. Mom was the glue holding a lot of things together!! Hang in there my friend!!

      Delete

Dingleberry says: