Thursday, April 28, 2016

Should be working







One of those weeks where Id rather not be working, but I think we all go through sometimes.

It's OK though, just another day in paradise.  

I think we're getting our heads up out of water around here, I hope.  We hired a new guy and he seems to be doing OK. He's still here with us, but it's only been a few days.  12 hours knows how to wear people down ,I guess.  Hard work being a tow truck driver.

So I'm hopeful all is well in the land of yours. It's a short post today (again) because I want to check in and see what you all have been up to.  

Hanging there, as always
Yall do the same

-MB

7 comments:

  1. You call it "paradise." I call it "living the dream."
    Speaking of....I depart for the dream in 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You call it "paradise." I call it "living the dream."
    Speaking of....I depart for the dream in 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm moving again...stressful, but, hopefully, good. May the new guy stick it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not much happening in our neck of the woods. Next month we're going to Key West for so warmth and sunshine. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see a post from you. Love the title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by a month later to check on you and the little monkey gang. Hope all is well. Just wanted you to know that you are on my mind.

    Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Macao for the best destnation for the weding and business confernece purposes. play bazaar Food and beverages can make you best tip, Varun beverages are helping to Pepsicosatta king Thanked to Pepsico for creating the good health and wealth.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: