Monday, April 18, 2016

Just some babbling



It's been too long, but I'm just going to get to it.  Beats laying down dribble about how lazy I am with my blog.

Life is, shall we say a little crazy.  But things are coming together, as they usually tend to do and I'm doing my best to hang in there and not choke anyone or break any neck bones.  That's always my  favorite.

I miss keeping up with the bloggoworld, so I'm hoping to dedicate a few minutes and see what you all have been up to.

Hoping all is well.  

Keep hanging in there 
-Monkey Butt

14 comments:

  1. You just concentrate on those 2 little baby monkeys in your tummy right now!! You'll especially not have time for blogging for a while in your immediate future. So excited! I can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excited here too, hoping I can get some blogging time in. I really need to do better, miss all of my Dingleberries. Glad some of them are on FB

      Delete
  2. I have been up to looking for a new place to live...landlady raised the rent by 200 bucks. I haven't had the desire to blog about it or anything else at the moment.

    -hope you're well, D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holy moly thats a big jump!! Good luck with that hunt, I hate moving!!!

      Delete
  3. It's always good hearing from you. Blog when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. No lie, you pooped into my head yesterday. Glad to see your mug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my reply to your comment on my blog about says it all... with a little extra ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not to worry. I think you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not to worry. I think you've been busy.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: