Sunday, January 10, 2021

Junky comments




We are all familiar with comments and how exciting they are, but with my first comment in a while I see I have about a million junk comments on old posts.  Any idea how to delete them in bulk :)  

How's life in your part of the world, whoever or wherever you are?  

Things are moving along as well as they can this first couple of weeks of 2021.  My kiddos school schedules are all wack and I'm bouncing around like crazy.  Comes with the times, I guess?  

Guess I'll go now … delete 5000 junk comments. check back and Ill tell you exactly how many it was!! 




1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew. A while back, a former blog friend (her choice) got hit with a spammer and every post I ever checked the "notify me of comments" on sent like fifty spam comments. I had to go back through her posts and uncheck them all.

    ReplyDelete

Dingleberry says: